August 25, 2011
This has been a HUGE week for Link Emperor! We brought a number of new customers into the mix and made a ton of additions to the software. Also, the affiliate program just got a lot better!
Our affiliate program used to pay out the first month's subscription, so if someone signed up for an Alexander plan it would pay out $149. Now, it pays 20% of the subscription cost every month for 12 months! That's a total of $357.60, or a 240% increase in payouts, and it'll be a lot more if you sell a larger plan!!
Next, the new features. There's a lot of them!
- For the Khan plan, if you purchase extra link building credits (they come in $75 clusters of 1,000 additional credits per day) you are now able to add 2 extra client logins per cluster. So if you'd like to upgrade a Khan account to be able to support 20 clients instead of the default 10, you could order 5 link building clusters for an additional $375/month and you would have additional link building to help support those clients as well!
- We're now international! You can set a campaign to be located in one of 7 foreign countries besides the USA (UK, Russia, Germany, France, Spain, Italy and Brazil, [9/1/11 EDIT: Now Australia, too!] with more potentially on the way.) This means that the ranks will be checked on that country's version of Google, and local keyword data will be pulled for that country instead of the USA. There will also be a fantastic little flag next to the campaign to indicate where it's located, which we think is quite fancy.)
- For BacklinksIndexer runs, we now report specifically which links are being pushed through their system. BacklinksIndexer doesn't report the links that it is building on its end, so we unfortunately can't show that information (we've requested it!) but at least now you can download text files of which links are being run through.
- Our affiliate program now has click tracking displayed in your affiliate dashboard, which is pretty important, so you can keep track of and verify your promotions.
- The keyword ideas tab now shows exact local searches, exact global searches, and the PPC competition values for every keyword. It's also now possible to export the entire keyword ideas tab to excel format, which customers have found to be extremely useful!
- Dripable now offers blasts of 500 instead of 4,000, which we have integrated into our system so that we can now build links more smoothly over the course of the month by spreading them into smaller blasts!
- We've implemented a simple 3-day trial system for anyone who requests it. They're not live in the sales process yet, but anyone who'd like a trial to play with the system can simply fill out the contact form and we'll set them up. These trials do NOT include link building, but they include everything else.
- We now accept Paypal!
That's all for now, but the new updates and new features will continue to roll in! We have a to-do list that is growing by the day, but we're extremely psyched as new customers join the family!
Wishing you all the best of luck in your businesses,
Bobby & Kevin